A narrative essay is very much similar to a descriptive essay but consists of its distinctive characteristics. It is an essay which is a form of academic writing. Here the writer has to write down the essay creatively. If you want to know more about this writing style, then you must give a look at the below-given blog by professionals of expert assignment help.
What is a Narrative Essay?
A narrative essay is a form where the writers are given the option of writing and describing their own personal experiences. The expert assignment writer says- “a narrative essay is similar to a short story. The only difference lies between these two is that it follows a proper format and structure”.
While writing a narrative essay, you must remember that you are narrating a story to your reader. The story can be of any type, such as fictional, real or any other. But, the explanation of it should be of a specific viewpoint.
A narrative essay must comprise of the below-given pointers, given by the top assignment experts:
- Create and support your pointers.
- Include accurate details.
- Add sequences and conflicts.
- Use dialogues
- Develop a specific point of view.
- Use authentic modifiers and verbs.
The motive behind writing a narrative essay is to narrate and explain the fictional or real-life story to the readers. It mostly depends upon the real-life experiences or sometimes is written in the form of a story as well. If you want your essay to be perfect, then you must include conventions of climax, ending, storytelling, plot and setting.
Steps of Writing a Narrative Essay!
There are various kinds of essays that you would have written for your college or university in the form of an assignment or in your academic examinations. A narrative essay is just one of them. It can be easy to write if you know about the proper procedure of writing the same. For that, you must have a look at the below-given content by expert assignment help writers.
A narrative essay basically consists of five main paragraphs. The introduction, three body paragraphs and one concluding paragraph at the end. However, you can increase the number of body paragraphs according to your requirements.
According to the professionals of assignment writing service providers, a narrative essay basically consists of the five key elements explained below:
- Plot: It is the episodes of the events that you have to mention in your essay. It is basically the description of the incidents that took place in your story.
- Setting: It is the place where the incident takes place. That place can be your school, house, picnic spot, hotel, restaurant or any other place you visit.
- Characters: These are the people who are a part of your story. It must consist of both the main and side characters.
- Conflict: It is the issue faced by the people at the time of a mishap. The tension built up in the plot is known as the conflict, which requires to be solved.
- Theme: The theme is the part where the story’s purpose and the reason for selecting such a topic are explained and elaborated.